• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

$2500 yamaha 3020

troutfisher

Well-Known Member
someone on E-bay is trying to sell a Yamaha 3020 for $ 2500 I think he is nuts

I just missed one on CL for $50.00
 
Register to hide this ad
If it is in mint condition with box and papers AND it has been restored by Merrylander, maybe this kind of premium is possible. However, not that many CR-3020's were sold to begin with so there are not as many rich folks trying to fulfill what they lusted after ala the SX-1980.
 
Yeah, the seller lives in the same city as me-- he's been flipping on ebay for years. Gets most of his stuff from thrift stores and pawn shops. I'd love to know how much HE paid for it-- I bet it wasn't much, and I doubt it's had any service done on it.
 
I saw the listing too. Clearly someone out looking to get a winfall, but even at that, the asking price is ludicrous.

Assuming it's not restored - what's it worth - maybe $500-$600?
 
Hmm, I saw the one with a BIN of $2250 and bidding starting at $1650. He previously had it listed for $2750/$1850.
You never know, keep tooned!
 
You never know who/what someone is willing to pay... Personally I wouldn't pay more than $1,000 for a near perfect one.
 
Two belong to AK'ers one is going to be mine and the other is the one I etched a whole new tuner PC board for but even if I get it up and running it is missing most of the knobs.
 
The price is slipping. It was relisted with a starting bid of $1375 and a BIN of $1650.
At this rate it'll be mine in about 5 weeks.
 
Back
Top Bottom