• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

A little something for you 2270 fans out there.

Register to hide this ad
Mmm... yes, it was a surprise for me to see more than 90 views and no reaction.

I would like more documents like that and I am sure I am not alone!

For my part I have some cool stuff to, but it's in french and I suppose it's not ok for the big part of the Akers...

Anyway thanks again !
 
Very nice markw :thmbsp:
Interesting that my recent 2270 pickup tested very close to what this one did................and mines 30+ years old. :D
90 wpc @ .05% :music:
 
Great reading!

Thank you for the legible scans -- usually the graphs come out illegible! :yes:

And a nice review from yesteryear!
 
markw ,many thanks from myself and my 2270.although he sounds tunes wonderfully,he is a little remiss on his own history.thanks again for filling in. Bill:thmbsp:
 
There should be (perhaps it already is, but..) a seperate section for these kinds of tests/reviews here @ AK... That would be absolutely f...... GREAT! perhaps there are some kind of (c) problems? is that possible when we are 25->30(or more) years back in time? If you are a collector of magazines, please SCAN! o:)
 
Back
Top Bottom