• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

AAAaaarrrggghhh - The Humiliation!!!!!

skibjr

Super Member
Who the hell would do this to a poor, defenseless SX-750????? :yikes:

sx-750.jpg


On the 'Bay as we speak. (I'd post a link, but this ain't D & S!)
 
Register to hide this ad
You loose the lettering, it's only silk screened on.

The rest is repairable, or replaceable, and the pain(t) spatter can be removed.

They weren't even GOOD painters. (lower right corner, heck, ALL over) Go back to kindergarten....
 
Who the hell would do this to a poor, defenseless SX-750????? :yikes:

sx-750.jpg


On the 'Bay as we speak. (I'd post a link, but this ain't D & S!)

Keep your eyes open. The poor little 750 now has an advocate. Suffice it to say the unit will not be pink, green, yellow, or psychedelic (unless if plays some Hendrix).

More to come as it progresses. I can't resist a challenge.
 
Back
Top Bottom