Expanding on soundmotor's advice, if the grilles were not ripped too much, you can just remove the pegs, which aren't cheap hardware and do some bodywork to the metal grille smoothing it back into place. These are easy to work.
If the metal was ripped out, you could find some material and reinforce the holes at all the locations so they look the same, gluing a chunk of metal to hold the pin in place. Maybe a 1" square of aluminum sheet painted black and glued with a black glue (JBWeld is dark gray). If the hole is larger than the bolt from the outside will cover and that cosmetic issue needs to be addressed a thin larger washer could cover that problem.
I found that using metal hammers, hardwood and a smooth piece of vinyl flooring would get the grilles smooth and flat. Obviously, the tools selected will dictate the amount of force needed. I hit the grilles harder with the wood than I did the with metal hammer, finessing the grilles back to like new. The vinyl (I have two layers on a workbench, keeping its surface nice) allowed the metal to move without letting it bend past the correct shape when hit with proper force.
Don't know if this helps compared to what soundmotor said as he worked at ADS, I didn't. Anyway a drag and drop picture of the issue would be great for further comment.
Here is a 1590 grille I put back to right.
View attachment 1020453