• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Altec Valencia Pair Columbus, GA Go Get Em!!!!

Register to hide this ad
I think y'all know what the components are worth.

If they were within my physical reach, they'd be profit in my account by next week, and a bonfire for the 4th of July with the cabs.:yes:

....................... and who knows what the seller might accept for a best offer.

I haven't been following closely, but seems the last couple pairs on ebay were starting at a grand, not sure how many have sold there tho.

Edit: last pair of clean green 811's and 806's brought 455 on ebay, last pair of clean green 416 brought 590 for the pair, and only God knows why, but they'll pay upwards of 200 for a pair of those potted XO's.
 
Last edited:
crazy but good to hear they are going up in value. I think I got my 416z's for around $300.
You done good!:yes:

........... and i agree that the prices seem a bit high considering the season, however, those are really quite average prices for clean specimens during the winter months.

Also, it's ebay, and the only hard and fast rule seems to be that there will be exceptions to every rule.
 
Well I guess I should have bought a set locally on CL for $500? Oh Well......They didn't have grills either but cabs and drivers in great shape.
 
$500 is a steal.. yep.. I would have been all over those..

I haven't been seeing as much Altec selling lately... Especially complete speakers.. and especially not many A 5 and 7s..
 
OH.. and not to hijack this.. but I'm heading to get the foam to start packing up your amps tonight Tom... Drop me a PM with your address though please.

I'm going to start packing tonight, but not sure when I can get them to the post office, but it will be by the end of the week... Want to get them wrapped and foamed so I got an idea what size boxes I need..
 
I got mine a little while back at an estate sale...I think I paid about $600 or so.
smile.gif
 
That's what I don't understand. If you can't sell them at half the price. Why would you think you can sell them at twice the price.
 
When i originally posted he was asking 599 BIN or best offer.

It's times like this that i wish ebay offered a "blocked sellers" feature, i don't even want this guys auctions coming up in my search results.
 
Back
Top Bottom