• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Another CL scam ...or not? I'm confused!

Should I mail him a box full of bricks or just let it go?

  • Mail

    Votes: 48 51.6%
  • Let it go

    Votes: 45 48.4%

  • Total voters
    93
led-zeppelin4.jpgHow about the Led Zep "Houses of the Holy" or "The Hermit" from Zeppelin IV
 

Attachments

  • hermit.jpg
    hermit.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Apropos of the "work" your monks do, how about this as a spoof:

Sir, I am truly in awe of your sense of humor and of the absurd. You are truly a master at this. :ntwrthy::ntwrthy::ntwrthy:
 

Attachments

  • Spoof.JPG
    Spoof.JPG
    8.8 KB · Views: 42
For a logo how about "Mad Monk Burgers - nothing beats our meat" or similar. If I offended anyone it was entirely intentional.
 
Scam

Gladiator, you have a way with words....

You know, this is a bit ironic considering English is my second language.
And excuse me for steering away from the matter at hand, but I think what contributed the most to my vocabulary is that I listen to audiobooks on my way to and from work (over an hour each way :tears:).

Now back to our regular programming... I don't think he'll get a reference to Monk (TV series). The rest is good. Now we have to come up with the slogan.

How about
"If ignorance is bliss,
you must be orgasmic."
or
"It may be your sole purpose
in life to simply serve as a
warning to others."

and my favorite so far:
"If you don't get it, you don't get it"
 
Scam

I suck at graphics..........

Aruba.JPG


Slogan under the picture actually says "Stupidity is infinite" in Latin.
 
Scam

OMG! My customer can't wait....

"Buyer":

hello...how you doing and hope all is well over there?

Well i've not seen your reply, so i decided to mail you again.

Still waiting to reading from you soon.

Ola.


All right buddy! You want to reading from me? Here you go:

Dear Ola,

I received your PO and forwarded it to our Sales Cave.
Unfortunately damage from the last avalanche was very bad.
I hope they will be able to send you an invoice today or tomorrow the latest.
Meanwhile attached is a letter from our CEO.

May Allah grant you His merciful aid to you and heal your mental injuries!


The "Dear Customer" letter from the CEO is provided below for your entertainment :

Dear%20Customer%201.JPG


Dear%20Customer%202.JPG
 
I just laughed so hard reading this I woke up everyone else in the house!

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
 
scam

'Buyer":

ok...thanks very much.

While i awaits the PI, have a wonderful day......cheersss and sorry
for the damages likewise its season in my place but thank God for
everything....Amen

hoping to hearing from you soon.

Ola.

Best regards.


So it looks like he likes Holy Crap program. :thmbsp: Who wouldn't?

Amen indeed!
 
PayPal email IS my real email. I don't want to give it to obvious scammers!

FWIIW, you can have multiple emails on the same PP. So I have my junk email on my PP as well as my legit email. You just have to add it to your PP account.

The scam is they get the part then file a complaint through PP that they never received it. If they are using their own FedEx account, you don't have proof of shipment as they are technically the shipper. With out proof of shipment, PP will side with them and you will loose both your item and your money.

I'm not sure how it works with Western Union.
 
Back
Top Bottom