• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Any cat lovers here?

This guy Junior left us a week ago. I have had many pets over the years but he was the most special to me. What I would give to hold him one more time. Sorry to be a downer. I love this thread.
So sorry you lost your little guy. I am still fairly new to kitties, but in a fairly short time the 3 we have have burrowed so deeply into my heart that I know I will rue the inevitable day when one of them leaves this earth.
 
Naps aren't something you can just jump into with all four feet! You need to work up slowly, and get a lot of practice to keep your napping skills honed to a perfect razor's edge! Looks like their napping skills are major league level, as they should be.

-Pat
 
Back
Top Bottom