• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Anybody recognize these???

BBRN

Well-Known Member
I saw these locally and the only info the seller has listed are Studio 4 series, and they measure 31x24x14. They look interesting though:scratch2: Thanks for any help!
 

Attachments

  • 5N65Ie5P13E93M33N4c84a4d79599d4b91c0c.jpg
    5N65Ie5P13E93M33N4c84a4d79599d4b91c0c.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 108
Register to hide this ad
Nope...I just figured it out....American Acoustic Labs studio 4. From what I've found they're not worth the effort. Thanks for the help though :)
 
Seller wants $150 for them and I found another pair even closer to me for $80 OBO. Not to mention I have a pair of AR 5's, KLH model 5's, and some marantz HD 550's that are all sitting in a closet waiting for me to bring them back to life...I don't need any more projects...for now :no:
 
Just my opinion you understand, but 80 is to high for those.

Agreed! Thanks, I was replying to the how do you walk away from boxes like that comment..they are cool looking cabinets, but not worth it for me.
 
Back
Top Bottom