• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Anyone know what arm this is?

fiddlefye

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Curious what this arm turns out to be. It looks somehow familiar, but I'm not sure. ID?
 

Attachments

  • unknown_tonearm.jpg
    unknown_tonearm.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 100
Register to hide this ad
I place my bet on it being a Jelco.

Yup! Think so too. It looks like the arm that Jelco made for Lenco to use on the L75 and L78, maybe some others. Pretty thing and makes me almost 100% sure that Jelco provided the arm for some of those nice C.E.C. made Sanyos.

John
 
http://www.vintageaudiorepair.nl/lenco/uklenco_l78.html
01.jpg


http://www.lencoheaven.net/forum/index.php?topic=12773.0
gtF0IB2h.jpg


John
 
Yup! Think so too. It looks like the arm that Jelco made for Lenco to use on the L75 and L78, maybe some others. Pretty thing and makes me almost 100% sure that Jelco provided the arm for some of those nice C.E.C. made Sanyos.

John
Came off an Oracle Alexandria BTW.
 
Came off an Oracle Alexandria BTW.

It could be that Jelco provided both Lenco and Oracle with that same arm.

You got the Lenco thing right but it's quite a different pivot than most of the Sanyos I've seen. Maybe though.

Yes, you're right. I looked at some photos I have of my old TP 626 and saw that the pivot is indeed different.

John
 
Back
Top Bottom