• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

AR 2a speakers worth?

pauldrewry

Super Member
I have a local collector selling of some of his stuff. He has Ar 2a for $75. Same price for sime Dynacos. Speakers are mint condition. I don't really need them.
 
Register to hide this ad
Restored nicely, the AR-2a's can be quite the grab. For $75 and in mint condition, they would be worth a try to see if *you* like them and, if not, you should have no trouble recouping the cost. Which Dynaco speakers? A25's, 35's, 50's, etc? And where are they? :D
 
I saw the pic you posted in another thread. Does he have guitar amps he is selling?
 
Yes he does. Location is the Ithaca Antique Mall Ithaca NY. I'm so tempted but, have limited income. I guess I'd like to see the speakers fall into good hands.
 
I believe these have the two mids.. Excellent sounding speakers. In my humble opinion, a decent pair, let alone a mint pair, would be worth at least twice as much.
 
Good deal if all the drivers work. I believe the woofers have the cloth surrounds so hopefully they don't need redoping(probably not). If any work needs to be done to the pot or a driver needs to be replaced, the grills are held in place by a dado cut/groove and would have to be sacrificed(at least on the pair I saw).
 
Back
Top Bottom