• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

AR tonearm parts source

Here to help if I can but you are in great hands with sfrost!
Was looking to get the pivot screws and the jeweled bearings. I heard you might be willing to do it, if I send my tonearm. Here is my phone 6302441715 please can you call me to ask some questions. Thanks mike
 
Did send you an email
Thank you for the reply I much appreciate your offer. I have sent hosa53 a message for the rebuild of my tonearm. I was wondering do you also install the jewel bearings? I really appreciate everyone and there input. There is so much I have learned. Just came out of the wood shop building myself a maple plinth for the a r xa. My condolences go out to mr. Morin’s family and friends. He has a lot of followers. And thanks everyone for welcoming me to audio karma.
 
Hi! Looked for a msg from you but not seeing anything. Will send you a convo and we can go from there.
 
Back
Top Bottom