• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Arnold Palmer RIP

savatage1973

Addicted Member
A living legend has passed. Although I am not a huge golf fan, his charitable work in Western PA was inspiring and helped many. May he rest in peace.
 
Register to hide this ad
Not to mention the fact that Arnold Palmer was the consummate gentleman of athletes. Always a class act. He will be very sadly missed.
 
I remember watching several golf tournaments on TV with my Dad when Arnold was in his heyday, very exciting, RIP Arnold Palmer.
 
Palmer changed my life. When I was 16, I thought I wwas a pretty hot golfer and would become a pro. He was the Masters champ at the time and I followed him on an 18 hole exhibition round. He was not playing the same game that I was. I decided a college degree was a better course for me.
 
Palmer changed my life. When I was 16, I thought I wwas a pretty hot golfer and would become a pro. He was the Masters champ at the time and I followed him on an 18 hole exhibition round. He was not playing the same game that I was. I decided a college degree was a better course for me.

I always saw him from afar, but liked him for some reason. His charisma was what had me watching a sport that I would otherwise have lost interest in. Him, Chi chi, Jack. Like them all.
Rip.
 
Back
Top Bottom