• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Ask a stupid question, get a ridiculous answer

Kitty corner from the catacombs.

What if your life is just a reality TV show and they cancel you after one season?
 
There's always reruns.

War...what is it good for?

Well, you can test your weapons - for some, it's nice to know that something that should go BANG ! and maim someone, actually does!

How much wood can a wood chuck chuck?
 
None, The Woodchuck Local #541 has been on strike since Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.

If I play a recording of silence really loud can I drown out all noise?
 
None, The Woodchuck Local #541 has been on strike since Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.

If I play a recording of silence really loud can I drown out all noise?

No. The other noise is played so quietly that it's silence drowns out the loudness of the loudly played silence.

Which is greater...the lack of air in a vacuum or the lack of vacuum in the air.
 
Depends on whether you're using an Oreck, Shark, or Dyson

Every time I see you lookin' my way Baby, baby, can't you hear my heartbeat?
 
Only if she's the bionic woman.

If I danced to the Tennessee Waltz in Cleveland, Ohio, would I get in trouble?
 
That definitely makes your belly button an Inny!

Why is the darkest hour always before dawn?
 
That definitely makes your belly button an Inny!

Why is the darkest hour always before dawn?

Dawn is the preferred dish soap for oil spills.

Why do women strut in a jerky fashion but a strut on a car smooths the ride?
 
Dawn is the preferred dish soap for oil spills.

Why do women strut in a jerky fashion but a strut on a car smooths the ride?

Because jerky doesn't taste that good after it's been under a car.

Were there frigerators before refrigerators?
 
Only if you get 'best in show' for your pencil trees.

Why did the Elephant paint the soles of his feet yellow?
 
Because they were out of red and green paint at the store.

If a boat goes from 15 to 30 knots, wouldn't it be hard to get it untied?
 
Depends on how much he has had to drink.

Why are flammable and inflammable the same thing ?
 
Back
Top Bottom