• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Audio Nirvana Is....

similost

Rockin and Rollin....
Finish the line with your ideas.... Here's my first one...

Buying a stack of used wax, and finding an Emerson, Lake and Palmer LP (Works) in there that is like BRAND NEW and slapping it on the TT... NO POPS! :music:
 
Register to hide this ad
Quiet evening, house to myself, good Glass of Merlot, spinning vinyl and lost in my maggies
Jim
 
...playing my music through a Carver Sonic Holography Pre-amp and a Yamaha DSP-1 with Polk Audio SDA speakers.

Just kidding. I think the world would impode on itself if anyone ever hooked those three technologies up in the same system. Either that, or we'd find a portal to any and all parallel universes.

j
 
Putting on a record I just got,and finding out it sounds better than the cd ever did,and just enjoying the music.
Jimmy

My Wife was just commenting about the mint Susan Vega LP I got last night, we were just listening to... She said you NEVER hear anything that nice on CD ..

Audio Nirvana is having your wife hooked too! :yes:
 
An empty house, a snifter of Patron Anejo, and Steelyl Dan's Gaucho 5.1 DVD-A at reference level.
 
An empty house, a stack of good classic rock, and enough db's to shake the room. :yes:
 
......... is playing "Smells Like Teen Spirit" on your crazy-ass system Similost!!!!


;)


Matt

hhhmm.. I've yet to try that.... I've been getting into more of the mellower stuff lately.. just enjoying the clarity and trueness of the music.. hhhmm.. guess that's a Nirvana too... being able to hear detail...
 
hey Simi,
not sure if your a fan or not but i'm listening to Bjork "debut" right now and it has all kinds of sounds from harp to techno,very nicely produced...
anyway back on topic!
Nirvana is a saturday mid morning i hit the tunes downstairs,head up for a java refill and the wife and two daughters 8 and 3 are dancing and grooving.I become dj dad and it lasts tiil lunchtime....priceless.
cheers
 
Back
Top Bottom