• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

B&O BeoVox 5700

Register to hide this ad
In my book, it's no longer a B&O. I'd pass for that money. I had a pair of B&O bookshelfs (S30s), and they did nothing for me and were quickly recycled.
 
B&O make terrific sounding speakers with heavy cabinets and quality drivers but yes l agree, probably wait for a pair with all original components for not too much more money.

BTW l haven't heard the 5700's but going by other models they should be great. You prob know already but allow for new crossover caps at this age.
 
Last edited:
I had one pair of B&O speakers.Not these and I don't recall the model number but they were good.This price even with the JVC is optimistic.
 
The 5700 was B&O's BBC style monitor.
Everything seems original, except for the Celestion mid which pop up on Ebay every once in a while.
Picture 1744.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom