• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Bosch (Amazon Prime)

soundmotor

super modified
Anyone watching it? It is an Amazon original and a very good LA cop show with Titus Welliver.

Even more surprising was the audio gear in the background of his living room -

bosch-amazon.jpg


7vrs45r.png


H8m8Rut.png
 
Register to hide this ad
I tried watching it several months ago and lost interest after three or four episodes, usually (but not always) I find these crime shows with season long arcs to have lots of filler and I prefer stand alone episode crime shows like Law and Order.

I'm waiting for last season of Justified to go Prime.
 
I've read most of the books. Harry Bosch is a huge jazz fan, many days coming home and putting on jazz.....
 
We thoroughly enjoyed the series. Even better, Season 2 starts in March 2016. The books, by the way, are terrific. It would be great if Titus Welliver could appear in upcoming "Lincoln Lawyer" films, as the two characters are related (Mickey Haller is his half brother).
 
I tried watching it several months ago and lost interest after three or four episodes, usually (but not always) I find these crime shows with season long arcs to have lots of filler and I prefer stand alone episode crime shows like Law and Order.

I'm waiting for last season of Justified to go Prime.

Sounds like my first attempt on the original Wallander. Second time trying I enjoyed it thoroughly.
 
We thoroughly enjoyed the series. Even better, Season 2 starts in March 2016. The books, by the way, are terrific.

Yeah, can't wait. We did not watch S1 until shortly before I started this post.

Just picked up Neal Stephenson's latest sci-fi but think I will try some grit next time around, maybe these.
 
Thought at first to start up a thread on "Bosch", then stumbles with "search" to find out that there was one already...so maybe to REVIVE it?


I've seen flash ads on the TV about this show... but some how just avoided it up until now, but after watching just the one episode the other night... it ain't bad!

The main guy, Bosch, seems to be more of a Brit kind of character, sullen and a loner iwht no so happy past..not everybody's pal with witty snap backs at people. This guys seems pretty realistic in his role and he does carry it off pretty well.

The lighting at times, reminds me at times of "X Files", withthe brooding detective does't fit with the others and has no solutions in sight.

Looking forward to catching up on this Bosch series, but I think there haven't been too many surprises to the overall set up...only within the various episodes that have taken place.

Anyone else like to chime in on this character/series? If only to up date this thread?

Q2
 
Well I started to watch the first episode of "Bosch:Legacy" a while back. The good news: it's as good as the earlier series. The bad news: Amazon Prime now has commercials! Beyond irritating!
 
We're going to see Legacy Season 2 episodes 1&2 on the big screen at the theater on the 18th! Tickets were $10 so we thought it would be fun.
 
Back
Top Bottom