Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
We just finished the first 4 episodes of Season 2. Utterly fantastic!!! I didn't want to watch all 4 so early, but I realized with all the spoilers dropping here and on the Hoffman site, if I wanted to read the threads I'd better be caught up.
I went to the second episode of the 3rd season and stalled. No focus; too many threads going on and not much going on anyway. It's boring and I'm not going back. Maybe I'll skip to the fourth season and see.