• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Can someone I.D. this Console???

racfan9

Super Member
Can anyone ID this console. It's for sale at an estate auction that starts friday the 13th. Any ideas let me know please.

racfan9
 

Attachments

  • 4702030.jpg
    4702030.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 76
Register to hide this ad
Magnavox. Might be tube but hard to say. Ask the seller if it takes a few seconds to hear sound after turning it or if it is labeled Astrosonic. Looking for a yes and no answer.
 
Pich,

So if it's tube would you say yes, and what can I expect to pay? Right now I'm trying to refurb a Telefunken so I'm limited on space but if it's a good price I'll probably bite.

racfan9
 
Read your other thread and Astrosonic is solid state. Sorry my response wasn't clear.

If your patient you can find a tubed Maggie for little money or free.

I like the 9300 EL84 PP amps. They sound pretty good with new caps and decent preamp.
 
Back
Top Bottom