• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Check out this voice!

Brett a

~◦●○o0o○●◦~
Check it out! (No affiliation etc)
http://www.wimp.com/thatvoice/


attachment.php



Turns out they are local to me and are signed with the same label my good friend Heather Maloney is signed to (Signature Sounds)
 

Attachments

  • the voice.JPG
    the voice.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 87
Register to hide this ad
They've got a great sound, and she can really sing.

If she's available, I'll fly anywhere for a dinner date with her!

I really like their take on that Jackson 5 classic.
 
The bassist, Bridget Kearney, is also in the (very good) string band Joy Kills Sorrow, in her spare time. http://www.joykillssorrow.com/bio/

She is very good.

I heard Lake Street Dive live on VT (or maybe NH) public radio Thursday afternoon while I was running an errand up in the Connecticut River "Upper Valley" (Lebanon, NH area).
 
Back
Top Bottom