• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Chester Bennington suicide

Register to hide this ad
TMZ is reporting he was despondent over the suicide death, this last May, of his very close friend Chris Cornell who would have been 53 years old today. So sad :(
 
I confess I have never listened to Linkin Park, I am now they sound so much like Coldplay, with rap thrown on.
 
Linkin Park sounding like Coldplay, I did not see that one coming. Got to see them live in Tinley Park just outside Chicago, great show. On youTube you should checkout his live performance of Rollin in the Deep by Adele. Great loss

Graham
 
I confess I have never listened to Linkin Park, I am now they sound so much like Coldplay.

I must admit I haven't heard either band in a few years but I don't think they sound anything alike. LP is rap/rock and CP is very melodic and imho quite boring. Regardless RIP Chester.
 
...they sound so much like Coldplay...

95bf32a0d85a69e92d8d6921d7997fd9--british-memes-british-people.jpg
 
Was just into the last album, Only released a month ago. Really liked LP style. Something different. RIP Chester
 
Back
Top Bottom