• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Cigars and Beer...whatcha like?

I've got to stay with the Rare Breed and 2 ice cubes.

I smoke a pipe and enjoy different blends.

I would have to agree with Black and Tan for beer. Although, an ice cold PBR on a hot summer day goes down great.

Regards,

Joe
 
I remember Moon's suggestion for some "fine" wines.....maybe he has a suggestion for some more "fine" beers and stogies??:beerchug: :yes: :stupid:
 
I drink Lite Beer from Miller, not "Miller Lite." They haven't had good commercials since the pro athletes were pushing it.

Guinness is great. Haven't had any in a while.

Black and Tan is good too.

I smoke Kool Milds (just enough fiberglass for me). As far as cigars, Swisher Sweets are my first choice. If I smoke a pipe, Captian Black goes good.

I like Wild Turkey (double straight, no chaser). Bacardi 151 (same way) works too. I dedicate any shots over 100 proof.
 
Come on Dave the commercial with the two hot chicks arguing over less filling/tastes great then fighting half nekkid in the fountain is their best commercial yet! ;)
 
You're right, THOR. I forgot about that one. Believe it or not, my TV is off most of the time (most of my collection is unrestored or three hours away). I think I only saw that spot once or twice.

At our company Christmas party, I did a variation of the old Lite beer ads. It went something like:

After a long day of installing heating equipment in M&I Homes, I like to take tme out for my favorite beer... Lite Beer from Miller. Lite has a third less calories than the regular beer, and it tastes great. That's important, because I can't afford to get filled up when I have to do a crawl space.

Lite Beer from Miller... Everything you always wanted in a beer (Crush can on head) ... and less.

My boss thinks I'm weird.
 
BTW... Sorry I can't help with the CIGARS... I roll my own.

but you all knew that already... didn't ya. :p:
 
ahhh.....Pabst Blue ribbon:rolleyes: got my first buzz on that stuff. my dad used to love it and always kept a supply in the frig for watching the game on tv. Another favorite was the 3 rings........Ballentine Ale. Always good with pizza:rolleyes:
Guess you never had the experience of Gennesee beers:beer: :drunk: :stupid: :puke:
 
Moon, I didn't see any Hamms in your pic.

Big Dave, if you like Wild Turkey you would probably enjoy Rare Breed.

Regards,

Joe
 
Hamms... ah yes. After my dad stopped drinking, many years ago, he use to stock the old beer fridge with Hamms & Gobel for his old drinking buddys who would stop by. He'd always by the cheapest stuff he could find. I know some folks that had such a close relationship with Hamms that they use to call it their "Porkchops"... Hard core beer drinkers for sure.

Out of that list I posted I've been known to drink a few of each (many moons ago), but "Buckhorn" was my biggy. 12 packs for $2.99! Couldn't beat it. There was also "Olympia" which was a buck more a 12 (when I really wanted to celebrate.)

Some of my favorites these days are: Negra Modelo, Guinness, Gosser Dark, Sierra-Nevada Summerfest, Goose Island Hex Nut Brown & my most recent discovery "Allagash". That is when I can afford them.

:beerchug:
mOOn
 
Originally posted by Mr Natural
ahhh.....Pabst Blue ribbon:rolleyes: got my first buzz on that stuff. my dad used to love it and always kept a supply in the frig for watching the game on tv. Another favorite was the 3 rings........Ballentine Ale. Always good with pizza:rolleyes:
Guess you never had the experience of Gennesee beers:beer: :drunk: :stupid: :puke:

First beer out of my parents sight was when I was 13, a Genny Cream Ale, that my friend Ken had been storing in a special spot in his attic.....too bad it was summer and the beer was hot :puke:

Lots of Genny drinkers around here, IIRC it's made in Rochester. Personally can't stand the stuff. I drink Bud and Blue for the most part.
 
When i drank beer it was Bud or Molson. Olympia is about the worse next to the only beer that taste like its name Blatz. Nasty stuff !:puke:
 
Not a big beer drinker here. If I have more that 3 I start burping and farting. Haven't got drunk from beer in many years, I nod off first.
I do enjoy a beer after working in my yard on a hot summer day or with a good pizza.
Have a few favorites, nothing too exotic... Corona, Amstel, Sam Adams or Pete's. :drunk:

For cigars, if you want to call them cigars, Tiajuana Smalls, Cherry flavor. :smoke:
 
Down South we had some cheap beers also: Jax, Pearl, and Dixie.

There used to be one called Hopin Gator. It was a lemon-lime beer and tasted awful.

Now I usually try something new to me when I buy beer. Tried some Blue Moon ( I think it was the name) and it wasn't bad.

I usually just stick to the hard stuff.

Regards,

Joe
 
Grumpy - Hi hear ya on the Blatz. The first beer I ever attempted to drink was a Blatz when I was 12 years old.

Puked that stinkin' dog right back up. :puke:

Believe it or not... It took me 8 years before I even considered trying to drink another beer.

no joke.
mOOn
 
Originally posted by moondog
BTW... Sorry I can't help with the CIGARS... I roll my own.

but you all knew that already... didn't ya. :p:

Moon you struck me as a bong kinda guy! :p:

I hear you all on the Blatz a little store in the town where I grew up used to have it dirt cheap that's why we drank it, it works but :puke:

Moon Allagash? is that from Maine?
 
Well you guys are hard to top on beer stories, but the all time worst stuff ever made didn't even have a name. In the Air Forces you could drink beer at 18 on base but most only served this 3.2% **** in pitchers for 50 cents.

Damn it was nasty and gave me as much of a headache as a buzz.

And you can only imagine what the bathrooms smelled like after a night of 50 cent pictchers.

Any others in the armed forces remember ???

Lefty
 
Thor - BONG? What's a BONG :confused: Better to go to Webster's Dictionary.

BONG: a simple water pipe consisting of a bottle or vertical tube partially filled with a liquid (as water or liqueur) and a smaller offset tube ending in a bowl.

My goodness... Those would probably be used for illegal substances. :eek: What kind of guy do you think I am anyway. Like I said, "I roll my own" :smoke:

As for ALLAGASH. Yes it's brewed in Maine. A few weeks ago a friend brought over a 6 pack of their "White Beer" & I really liked it.

mOOn

BTW... In my day it was called a plain old simple "WATER PIPE" ;)
 
Moon, I hear you on the waterpipe. Remember how cheap pot used to be everywhere?

It used to be a nickle bag, zig-zags, and Boone Farms Strawberry Wine. Talk about action from the chicks...

Regards,

Joe
 
Back
Top Bottom