• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Companies that used a midrange control

The Lafayatte LR-5555 (I just noticed, umm... somewhere online) has three tone controls. I am thus fairly sure its larger brethren would've, too.
 
My 2 vintage integrateds - the Akai AM2800 and the Sanyo DCA-611 both have a middle control knob.

Also, I know my old Akai receiver had one as well.
 
Kenwood model ELEVEN series receivers mark I, II AND III.

I'm pretty sure there were quite a few other Kenwoods as well. Kenwood KR11000?
 
As ernie mentioned, a few Realistic models have a midrange control... STA-2290, STA-2100, STA-2300, even the slim receiver System Eleven :)

1686971122565.png
 
Back
Top Bottom