• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

DCM Speaker ID?

Kevin Bjork

New Member
Can someone ID these. Seller states they are DCM but don’t have a model #. Asking $100.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1216.png
    IMG_1216.png
    276.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1214.png
    IMG_1214.png
    255.5 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1215.jpeg
    IMG_1215.jpeg
    163.1 KB · Views: 44
Register to hide this ad
Maybe the s/n gives info. D101020579. D10 would be my guess

i hate the look of that wiring. If you get em maybe dual banana plugs will fit them.
 
Does anyone have a repair manual for DCM haltiime speakers?
There's probably no repair manual for these, but there are folks here who can help as Blue Shadow mentioned.
Do you have their Full Time counterpart?
 
welcome to ak. This should be its own stand alone thread.

What is wrong with the halftime? Some folks here might be able to talk you through the repair.
I wasn't sure if I was supposed to make it a separate thread. Speakers work OK. Seems to roll of on the high end, so I wanted to inspect and repair if need to.
Don't want to damage the enclosure or sock.
 
I wasn't sure if I was supposed to make it a separate thread. Speakers work OK. Seems to roll of on the high end, so I wanted to inspect and repair if need to.
Don't want to damage the enclosure or sock.
Create a new thread and explain your issues with the Half Time. Provide plenty of pictures, interior as well as exterior. Someone will be along to help.
 
Back
Top Bottom