• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Do you remember any kids rhymes/jingles

Hickory, dickory dock. Two mice ran up the clock. The clock struck one and the other escaped with minor injuries. I taught that to my son when he was in kindergarten. He came home with a note from the teacher which read "please do not teach your son any more rhymes". I thought it was funny but not the teacher apparently. :)
It is funny. I'd teach my son many rhymes, they teach humor, abstract thought. The visual with the clock striking 'one' is downright funny and teaches imagination, playing on the double meaning of the word struck. My mother was a grade school teacher and would laugh along with the rest who understood it, come home and tell us. She had grades one through six but mostly first.
 
While walking on a sidewalk:
"Don't step on a crack, you'll break your mother's back..."
 
Back
Top Bottom