• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Dual 1241 Tonearm Screw/Locking Screw

JJCalvillo

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Have.a 1241 missing the top screws the tonearm pivots on. The actual pivot screw and the larger screw that locks it in place.
Anyone know a source?

IMG_0691.jpeg
 
Register to hide this ad
What I've done in the past is download the Dual manuals for the table I have and the gimbal assembly I find on places like ebay. Compare the part numbers and if same, I order the used part for the pivot screws I need.

All 70's Dual gimbal screws are not the same. Do your homework before laying down your cash.
 
Back
Top Bottom