• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Electrovoice Interface C Vintage Speakers

nyindallas

Well-Known Member
Electrovoice Interface C Vintage Speakers

Anyone familiar with them A local seller claims they are wonderful with tubes and similar to Klipsch.
 
Register to hide this ad
I have a pair and love them. bass that will rattle the windows. The strange thing is that the only active speakers are the tweeter and a 6 inch mid. The 10 inch is a passive radiator. You'll be surprised what this set up can do. It has an eq that some people say you have to have. I have it and don't use it. How much do they want for them?

I don't know about the tubes part, never tried it. I have run them with Pioneer sx780 and sansui 8080 with no problems.
 
Hi NY,
Those have been on CL for quite some time now, but they are beautiful looking speaks.

Rome
 
Kip seems like a fine fellow- he's been trying to sell his for a while, I agree with you they do look quite nice. His model are a 2 way with the T350 B tweeter and 10" driver, being all EV I bet they sound exceptional! If I had the spare $$ I would have scooped them up long ago!
DC
 
Back
Top Bottom