• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Family Guy system?

oldskl

Well-Known Member
I always see whats looks to be a mid 80's rack system in the Peter Griffins living room while watching. Does any one recognize this system?
 
Register to hide this ad
It's not really anything. It's a couple of circles drawn on a square and you can tell they didn't really want to go further than that.
 
Funny.. a year or two ago I posted a screenshot of that stereo and asked if anyone could ID it..
 
Not my fault Simi, only been here since Sep 2010! However, there is a lot of repetition, possibly avoidable.
 
lol in one of the eppisodes when they all get into a fight in the living room. brian flips open a glass door and stewie runs into it.
the glass door was covering the speaker box.
i dont know of any speakers that have a glass door covering the grills.

its just a sketch.
 
lol in one of the eppisodes when they all get into a fight in the living room. brian flips open a glass door and stewie runs into it.
the glass door was covering the speaker box.
i dont know of any speakers that have a glass door covering the grills.

its just a sketch.

Solid point. Must be a Bose then. Extended range surround ultra bass glass diaphragm, perhaps?
 
No,I just found it funny someone else had the same idea..

I was actually just watching Family Guy last night, and had an idea to post a topic about what system they have in there living room. but I was beat to it. so you are for sure not the only one. Also Hank Hill seems to have a rack system as well.
 
I was actually just watching Family Guy last night, and had an idea to post a topic about what system they have in there living room. but I was beat to it. so you are for sure not the only one. Also Hank Hill seems to have a rack system as well.

Made by Hankasonic, I believe.
 
Back
Top Bottom