• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Fisher 500c

Ok everyone, life took some odd turns since I was working on the fisher, but now I'm back. I just ordered the metalbone kit, and am looking forward to getting the restoration process started. Im thrilled that the amp turned out working. this restore kit should put this beauty back in full swing. After she's working, I'll start scrounging for a wood case to finish it all up.

I am hoping to have this done before the end of the summer. you heard me, now hold me to it! lol. More to come, with pics. there is a serious lack of picage in this thread. sorry.
 
I'm not sure how many, or if any of you guys followed to my project thread. but if not, and you would be willing, I could really use some help with this troubleshooting phase I'm in. no need to read it all. just jump to the last page (6). Thank you all so very much.

Page 6
 
Back
Top Bottom