• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Garage system et up after long winter how about you?

I spend most of the summer in the garage and drag a ton of gear out there all summer long.
It started as a place to test gear that I didn't want to bring into the house and it just evolved from there.
It became a DIY central as time went on and I made 4 different sets of stereo subs last summer and this summer I am onto open baffles as well as the huge pair in the second and third picture which I triamp.


Picture003.jpg


q3.jpg


q1.jpg


marc mc
 
The garage ROCKS/Technics SU-8600 Pioneer TX-6200-CT F9191-701-R2R TecknicsSL-D20 and 4 big ass speakers.Keeps me out there and the wife in the house listening to her COUNTRY crapola:music:
 
Cool! No room for the car, eh?:D

I don't have a garage system, but do have an unheated basement system, it gets cold down there,but not freezing. Once it warms up out here, the basement becomes a nice get-away. Currently my system is all vintage down there with a Kenwood KR6600 feeding my KLH 6 speakers and my Pioneer SX 2700 feeding my AR4x speakers in my radio telescope system. My Sony STR-6055 is on a break, but I'll be running it somewhere down there.

Like those Mach's!:thmbsp:
 
DAMN... Ya'll got some crazy garages... Mine is full of tools and scrap steel and wood, sawdust and grinding and dust everywhere....

I also used my garage all winter, so my garage system was in use quite a bit and never gets taken apart or removed... I use a propane torpedo heater to warm it up when I'm working out there in the winter.

I'm using an AudioSource Amp Two, A kenwood K something or another tuner, and just recently put my Barzillay Bozak filled speakers out there (they are covered in a sheet to keep them mice looking)
 
Back
Top Bottom