• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Garrard Turntable.

keflover615

Active Member
Went back in the attic, and found a Garrard turntable, 16-33-45-78 RPM,
model RC 121-4D, looks like something from the 50's. I will try to post pics later. Any info would help. Is it worth restoring? ETC.:scratch2::scratch2:
 
Register to hide this ad
My fisher console has this record changer in it.I use it to play 78 rpm in mono.Not much info on this changer.
ry%3D400

I bought the fisher console for ten bucks a few years ago at a garage sale:yes:Restore it to play 78 and 33 rpm mono's
 
Looks like the same tt, with a wooden base. It also plays all speeds. Haven't checked the needle yet, but tomorrow.
 
Back
Top Bottom