• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

help.unknown cartridge

smiler10001

New Member
Can anyone help me identify this brass cartridge please? it's beautiful but that's all I can tell anyone.i won it online with two others
 

Attachments

  • 20201030_184816.jpg
    20201030_184816.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 54
  • 20201030_184923.jpg
    20201030_184923.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 20201030_184930.jpg
    20201030_184930.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 20201030_184905.jpg
    20201030_184905.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 20201030_184914.jpg
    20201030_184914.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 57
  • 20201030_184947.jpg
    20201030_184947.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 56
Register to hide this ad
I got so excited I should have honoured Blewpernt!!! If can ever help you sir...please set me on the trail for you.im in the UK and may have something in my phonobox that can repay you sir
 
Back
Top Bottom