• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Help with Speaker Id

Starrider1

Active Member
I got these speakers for 14.00, does anyone know what king they are? I posted these before and I opened them up so I could show the actual speakers, there are no markings on the magnet.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
The way the sides of the large driver are sealed look exactly like a couple I just posted asking about... Interesting.. never seen that before I got mine..
 
The drivers appear to be CTS AlNiCos. Do you see a "137" anywhere on either?


Zillions of speakers used CTS OEM drivers. I would hazard a guess and say HH Scott, but the only Scott's I've seen with light colored grilles were quite early ones. www.hhscott.com

Compare the CTS drivers (front view) in this Scott S-15 to yours:

scotts-15drivers.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom