Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Just heard this band for the first time. Looks like they hail from Spain. Their records are rather pricey so I'll have to listen on youtube for now. Tasty surf guitar band.
One of my latest. I admit I got it because of the cover. It's actually pretty good. Instrumental guitar. Have a motorcycle track like Davie Allen, the rest are like Ventures/Dick Dale.
I don't think of Davie Allen as surf music. But if you like fuzz guitar. Theme from The Wild Angels is classic.
Another name that should be mentioned is Del-Fi records.
There is no real way to hear them unless you dig for them. That's the beauty of these playlists, we get turned on to so much good music. I so much appreciate being able to "latch on" to all the obscure music posted on these forums.
I don't think of Davie Allen as surf music. But if you like fuzz guitar. Theme from The Wild Angels is classic.
Another name that should be mentioned is Del-Fi records.
This board is 9 feet 11 inches..... surf shops collect them for display. I sold mine to some guy in Ocean City for his surf shop.
I sold on CL and had a big interest.....could have easily sold five of them!
Like'in the Surf Playlist!