• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

James Transformers

tv1143

New Member
Does anyone have any experience using these transformers? Any and all feedback concerning these transformers will be appreciated. Thanks, tv11443
 
Register to hide this ad
I've heard them in a 300B amp that originally had Electraprint transformers. Now several changes were made to the 300B amp besides the change in transformers but the James Transformer amp sounded better. I'm willing to bet money that some of the other changes contributed to the better sound but the guy thought the James Transformers were a definite part of it too.

I also think that potted transformers are more attractive.
 
Back
Top Bottom