• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

James Transformers **** where????

That was a concern when I threw these together and I moved them sideways, upside down and every other way I could think of trying to make up my mind on that, BUT after thinking about it, they are farther apart than they appear( about 2") so there isn't a problem there and I went with what looked best to me.
 
That's pretty!
I take it the chassis and the wood work are all custom?
What kind of output would that be (wpc @ R)?
 
You guys are killing me. I have been trying to avoid being sucked down the rabbit hole of set amps (more for any reason than i have to spring for the high sensitivity speakers that come with them (and there's too much stuff here anyway)).
 
Last edited:
Andy, you need to build a SET amp! I want to hear how it sounds. LOL I'll even drag my Heresy's over!

BillWojo
 
Back
Top Bottom