• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Joe Zawinul: Money in the Pocket

Register to hide this ad
Zawinul was awesome alright. I might have to snag that one. I was fortunate to see him a few times. Most notably a double bill with Weather Report with Jaco and Return to Forever in Chicago in 76'. They both played their new albums: WP did Black Market and RTF did Romantic Warrior. :thmbsp:
 
Zawinul was awesome alright. I might have to snag that one. I was fortunate to see him a few times. Most notably a double bill with Weather Report with Jaco and Return to Forever in Chicago in 76'. They both played their new albums: WP did Black Market and RTF did Romantic Warrior. :thmbsp:

I would also love to hear some of JZ's earlier work...I was also a devotee of Weather Report, and saw them a few times with the amazing Jaco Pastorius on bass, as well as with Miroslav Vitous on same
 
Back
Top Bottom