• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Just bought my first receiver

Congrats on your new Sansui !! What a way to start no less too ! I miss All of my old Sansui Receivers . They. Were all nice pieces I'm pretty certain you will love yours as well :music:
 
Those receivers.... I rather enjoyed the smell as well as the look.. they seemed to have this odor of ceramics or some other material oxidizing as the transistors warmed.

Not sure what that actually was... but its still in my memory:idea:
 
Congratulations, very nice score for you first one. I love the AM/FM indicator being the tuner indicator turning red for FM and Orange for AM.
 
Congrats on your new Sansui !! What a way to start no less too ! I miss All of my old Sansui Receivers . They. Were all nice pieces I'm pretty certain you will love yours as well :music:
Me too.I miss all my old Sansuis also.I have only a 890db left.
 
Welcome to AudioKarma!
I also think that you made a wise choice, but most of us here are a wee bit prejudiced.

You are very fortunate that some one took such excellent care of your receiver over the last ~45 years.

Enjoy - - -
 
Back
Top Bottom