M mrj2010 100% Technics Fan! Aug 30, 2010 #1 A friend went to a car boot sale and picked up some speakers for pittance, they are made by Samsung and are really well built and sound superb but - I never knew Samsung made speakers like this. Anyon had Samsung Speakers before ?
A friend went to a car boot sale and picked up some speakers for pittance, they are made by Samsung and are really well built and sound superb but - I never knew Samsung made speakers like this. Anyon had Samsung Speakers before ?
theophile Pheasant Plucker Fartificial Intelligence Subscriber Aug 30, 2010 #2 I saw a picture showing a huge set of speakers designed and made by Samsung.When I say huge,I mean 6 or 7 feet tall and 4 or 5 feet wide,each speaker. These speakers were very reminiscent of some of the Japanese 'all-out' no holds barred assaults on building statement products. I haven't found that photo for years.
I saw a picture showing a huge set of speakers designed and made by Samsung.When I say huge,I mean 6 or 7 feet tall and 4 or 5 feet wide,each speaker. These speakers were very reminiscent of some of the Japanese 'all-out' no holds barred assaults on building statement products. I haven't found that photo for years.
M mrj2010 100% Technics Fan! Aug 30, 2010 #5 Just Got theese - With Pics! here is a photo of my system with on eof the speakers - sorry for the quality http://www.flickr.com/photos/53487661@N02/4943565922 Last edited: Aug 30, 2010
Just Got theese - With Pics! here is a photo of my system with on eof the speakers - sorry for the quality http://www.flickr.com/photos/53487661@N02/4943565922
M mrj2010 100% Technics Fan! Aug 31, 2010 #6 there you go pics are now added so what do you think of them I think they look really cool - they sound it too.
there you go pics are now added so what do you think of them I think they look really cool - they sound it too.