• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

KLH Model 12 Crossover?

Register to hide this ad
I sold a recapped pair on ebay about two months ago for $85. I should point out that a separate pair of contour boxes without the speakers are quite rare since they seem to get lost when speakers are moved. Getting them in a recapped state will be even more difficult. My unscientific opinion.
 
Model Five crossovers might work with these speakers, since both systems have roughly the same drivers. I've read the woofer in the Twelve has a bigger magnet to compensate for a bigger cabinet.
 
Model Five crossovers might work with these speakers, since both systems have roughly the same drivers. I've read the woofer in the Twelve has a bigger magnet to compensate for a bigger cabinet.

The 12's and 5's share the same woofers/magnets. The 12's cabinet is indeed bigger, but the woofers are in their own small separate sealed enclosures.

Al. Wise
 
The 12's and 5's share the same woofers/magnets. The 12's cabinet is indeed bigger, but the woofers are in their own small separate sealed enclosures.

Al. Wise

The woofer uses the whole box. The two midranges have the small sealed enclosures.
 
Back
Top Bottom