• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Klipsch Community Forum - Is It Down?

BNR_1

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Hi Folks:

For the past several days, I am not able to get into the site. It keeps posting a 504 Gateway Time-out message. Are you also having the same issue?

Regards
 
Register to hide this ad
Hi Folks:

For the past several days, I am not able to get into the site. It keeps posting a 504 Gateway Time-out message. Are you also having the same issue?

Regards
I’ve been able to get onto that forum for the past few hours. It’s still slow but is functional.
 
It is sad to watch. Perhaps they will come back better than ever! Or as soon as the last chief is gone the Heritage line will become another corporate nameplate bearing little resemblance to the "original intent". We shall see as the new boss takes over.
 
I was in it for a bit an hour or so ago...then got a Gateway error.
 
I used to work at Lynch Rd Assembly in Detroit. A few miles away was the deserted Packard Plant once full of life. Driving by it kind of reminds me of visiting a deserted audio forum once full of life.

Small world.

At one point we were nearly neighbours. I grew up just across the river, in Windsor. I went back there about 2 1/2 years ago to buy my La Scalas.
 
I've got nothing bad to say about the Klipsch forum. Do I miss the old iteration? Absolutely, and I think that is mostly what is being expressed here.
Darned right. As an aside here. The tremendous resource all the years of knowledge there are in jeopardy. I have no doubt if the forum folds all that knowledge will be lost. If you have favorite topics there you best make some time to download it. A much harder way to do this but a more permanent resource is the Wayback Machine which scraped the K forum often. Do not under any circumstance do anything to make those posts current again though as that could be the kiss of death to them. Read, save and do not comment.
 
Back
Top Bottom