• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Large Advent or Advent Heritage

Rickman

Advent Junkie
I have seen multiple listings for the advent heritage loudspeaker on ebay. How does it stack up the the large advents, which I already own?
 
Register to hide this ad
My Large Advents are keepers for life. So when I saw the handsome looking Heritage speakers I thought those look like they would sound great. When I heard them I wasn't to impressed. It's been awhile since I've heard them so I don't remember exactly why I wasn't impressed. It just didn't grab me as great speakers.
 
I have a pair of the Heritages, and have heard Large Advents, however dont have any for comparison, so I "wont" :yes: I can tell you that the Heritage has an excellent extended high-end that never gets brittle....and the low-end is extremely deep, well defined, however somewhat over-prominent in a smaller room. They are one pair of speakers that I will never part-with..I would guess that with twin-driven 8" woofers, that the bass would be better defined than a large Advent..???? :scratch2: Cant say for sure, but hope to compare the two one day. IMHO, The Heritage is a fine speaker
 
Back
Top Bottom