• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Lava Lamps

The wife dug out our 35+ yr old LL and it was way beyond the use before date. She found another lamp and it is proudly displayed and used often.
 
Warming up........

63958_10205451092305523_3443460207810515819_n.jpg


10406917_10205451095785610_3566060565177090611_n.jpg


.
 
Here is a new shot showing BOTH of my lava lamps :D

CE472EE0-5A8E-4118-AFC9-1F310417EA41_zpsrlrw4yyx.jpg

I really like your room. Nicely done. :thmbsp:

I fired up my Lava Lamp last week after seeing this thread come back. I forgot how long it takes for it to get going :eek: I then proceeded to take the worst picture of my life. May try again tonight.
 
I really like your room. Nicely done. :thmbsp:

I fired up my Lava Lamp last week after seeing this thread come back. I forgot how long it takes for it to get going :eek: I then proceeded to take the worst picture of my life. May try again tonight.


Please try again later!
 
Beautiful lamp, gorgeous stuff! Looks like a Scott, a Marantz, and an Altec?

Thanks and yes, yes, yes on the equipment.

Scott 399 receiver
Marantz 20b tuner (part of my 7t/250M combo in the wood media center)
Altec Valencia's (cabinet only, insides were custom made for me).

^^^ps^^^ I'd (actually, I am certain, WE'D) like to see more shots! Looks really, really good.^^^

I'll see if I can do better tonight. These are iPhone pix but sometimes they can surprise me.
 
Back
Top Bottom