• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Let's listen....

Its been running well for quite some time, I do get it on the bench every now and then for a check over......
Man I wish you were somewhere closer.
You'd have to service all my units. Since I've no time to do this.
Today after a long period of dropouts , I opened up my c2301 and squirt some WD 40 into the selector switches. Let it soak for a couple of hours and work them some times.
I hope it works out , cause if it doesn't I'm screwed. The guy that told me this is an old colleague from our old sansui service here in Athens , and knows what he's talking about.
We'll see.
 
Back
Top Bottom