• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Let's See How You Use Your Pioneer Stuff!

thats the qc, you've got the only qa i've ever seen. i set up quad for a bit and it sounded great, but my collection is limited to stereo so i put all my eggs (speakers) into one basket (pile). i've got all the power i need and the qc only acts as a signal splitter to the 9100s. just need more speaks.
 
Nice looking speakers...

Randy Quad said:
thats the qc, you've got the only qa i've ever seen. i set up quad for a bit and it sounded great, but my collection is limited to stereo so i put all my eggs (speakers) into one basket (pile). i've got all the power i need and the qc only acts as a signal splitter to the 9100s. just need more speaks.

What are they? Look a lot like Pioneers 63 DX's???? :scratch2: If memory serves me right???? Got another Pioneer QX 8000 back togather. Goto put the cabinet on this AM...Eric :D
 
Randy Quad said:
stereo.jpg

i've got another sa9100, but its getting re-capped. my goal is to get some more speakers so i can run in quad.

You gotta whole lotta Kenwood Lovin' goin' on there man! :D
 
Here is my current setup

P1010084.jpg
[/IMG]

pair off technics 1200 decs and mixer
Pioneer SA-5300 amp
Decca speakers
marantz imperial 6 speakers
and a crappy jvc cd player but i really dont use it much so i cant justify getting better right now :nutz:
 
Thought I would bump this thread up again for anyone new that would like to show us their Pioneer set up. Or, for anyone who has changed their stuff around.



Retro
 
madpioneer said:
I have never considered myself normal. :nono: I never fit in with the 'normal' crowd and proud of it. :yes: This explains no girlfriend/wife, few close friends, no drugs, no alcohol. Basically no life as the 'normal' crowd would see it. But I live happily with my vintage and music/concert/movie collection just fine. :music:
Back in the day of the Motley Crue look I had women picking me up nightly at the club. Nowdays they don't even look twice. :tears: Suits me fine. I have created a world of my own at home. :D :banana:


Hi madpioneer!

Glad to see you adopt the same sort of policy as myself - except for one exception, I have got a wife!! Yes, I was into Crue, Ratt, Poison, Cinderella etc as well as 100`s of other bands - I still am into it, big style. I have few (what I call real) friends, I DONT drink, smoke or take drugs but I love rock n roll and if that classifies me as being on the outside of mainstream society - I really couldn`t give a ****!! I love old Hi-Fi equipment, 70`s cars and motorbikes, photography etc etc - I like my world!! It`s called individuality and we`re all guilty of it and like you say I`m proud of it :yes: :thmbsp:

My Pioneer gear: - Pioneer DT-510 Digital Timer, Pioneer PL-A35 T/Table, Pioneer TX-9800 Tuner, Pioneer TX-D1000 Tuner, Pioneer P-D70 CD Player, Pioneer SA 9800 Amp, Pioneer SG9800 Graphic Equaliser, Pioneer HPM 60 Speakers and 2 pairs of Pioneer Monitor 10 Headphones!! :music: :tresbon:

My other gear: - Pioneer DT-510 Digital Timer, Thorens TD-166 MKII T/Table, Nakamichi Cassette Deck 2, Yamaha surround sound processor, Mission Cyrus Amplifier, Mission Cyrus PSX external transformer, Pioneer TX301L Tuner and Linn Index II Speakers (Bi-Wired with Chord flatline interconnect)

ITS ALL ROCK N ROLL TO ME!!!!!!!!:thmbsp:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4360.jpg
    IMG_4360.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_4361.jpg
    IMG_4361.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 265
Here's pics of my setup. The vintage NES and the 540D are both hooked up to the SX-939 and the projector(not mine) on top so I can listen to music and watch movies and play super mario 3 in my bed in full control.:D :banana: :smoke: The CS-99's are below the blank wall.:music: :tresbon:
939004.jpg

939001.jpg

939003.jpg

I have too many CDs.:sigh: :D :D :music:

Cheers, Henry :beer:
 
Here's my humble setup, the main system before I sold the Wharfedales (the speakers on the outside) the other weekend. Got the SA-9500 and 9800 bi-amped into the lovely Celestion A3's, the 9800 doing bass and 9500 doing mid and treble through the 9500's preamp. On the left there's an old Sharp minidisc, Technics RS-M265X tape deck and the 2 amps, in the middle the CT-F850, SG-9500, PD-M435 CD, SX-1250 and the PL-550 complete with the 8mm silver interconnects. On the right a Pioneer 25 CD jukebox, Technics A900 pre/power, Technics SL-1500, Pioneer PL-12D and SA-708. Too much gear, not enough to stand it all on at the moment, I'm planning on making something for it all soon :scratch2:

system1.jpg


Regards, TiberiuS ;)
 
Loz-Pioneer-Nut

Good to know I am not completely alone out here!
And as an added note I now have a girlfriend after so many years going it alone. She loves my stuff :naughty: (stereos too!). Shes into Twisted Sister and Def Leppard and any real hard stuff from the 80's :rockon: so I think I have it good.
Although she has been going thru some treatments for health issues we are planning a nice weekend together soon :smlove: with the tunes jamming.:thmbsp:
So hopefully soon it will be......:butt1: :whip: :zoom: :smlove: :naughty: :banana: :yikes:
and then probably....:D :boring:
 
For what its worth, heres a little of what I got. This is my main system I use regularly. Alot of what I got is waiting for a finished basement. As with all things, theres never enough money to do everything you want.

If your wondering whats up with the paper towel under the TC-640 heads... I was dubbing an old Acetate tape over to a new Maxell. Lucky it didn't shed tape, it just wouldn't stay flat against the head.
- Mike

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • Picture 015low.jpg
    Picture 015low.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 430
Wow, no one has posted in this thread in around two-and-a-half years. I figured I'd bump it up to the top so some of the newer members can see it, and maybe if we're lucky, post in it!

:thmbsp:




Retro
 
I owe you guys a pic. Setting up my gear on a fancy new shelf I just picked up. SHould be good to go n a few days....watch out!
 
WOW HPMLover, that's redic....RAD! I LOVE IT!OK, here's a bit of mine. I run all Kenwood KL series speakers right now. KL-888D and KL-999X.
 

Attachments

  • SoundSpace 002.jpg
    SoundSpace 002.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 191
Here you go... My humble little system...

The two blank panels are a turntable drawer and a laptop drawer.
 

Attachments

  • SPEC with Wharfedale E90s - 1.jpg
    SPEC with Wharfedale E90s - 1.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 206
Un @!$%*! believable! New guy, relatively. No wonder I cant find any higher end gear...very impressive setups.
 
Back
Top Bottom