• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

local weed growing discussions

funny
its legal to grow here
can have 4 plants
but cant buy seeds
there is no seed in good legal weed but, i found a couple and potted them just for the hell of it
short season up north so its just for fun
 
funny
its legal to grow here
can have 4 plants
but cant buy seeds
there is no seed in good legal weed but, i found a couple and potted them just for the hell of it
short season up north so its just for fun

IME, there are plenty of seedbanks that'll ship discreetly to you.
 
For you guys who are growing your own; where do you find your seeds. The flower that I've gotten from my dispensary never come with any. :(
 
Thanks for sharing this, I'm just throwing this out there. . . I know that raw peanut oil is an excellent rub for sore joints and muscle aches. I'm thinking that you could sub raw peanut oil for the olive oil in the infusion.
Just a big thank you note IPADave, Made a batch with peanut oil instead of olive and I noticed two things right away. It doesn't smell as bad as with olive oil and tends to absorb into the skin better, and it's just plain more effective made with peanut oil, we won't be going back to olive. Thanks for the suggestion Dave. :thumbsup::rockon::beatnik:
 
Just a big thank you note IPADave, Made a batch with peanut oil instead of olive and I noticed two things right away. It doesn't smell as bad as with olive oil and tends to absorb into the skin better, and it's just plain more effective made with peanut oil, we won't be going back to olive. Thanks for the suggestion Dave. :thumbsup::rockon::beatnik:

I'm glad that worked out for you. :banana: :rockon:
 
OK,... so with the China Virus time on my hands,... *I decided to try a little outdoor project!
DSCN8249.jpg DSCN8250.jpg DSCN8251.jpg DSCN8254.jpg DSCN8255.jpg DSCN8256.jpg DSCN8257.jpg DSCN8260.jpg

* Not mine!

OK,... here is the truth,...
I had to run to Orange County this morning. To get there, I absolutely detest taking the main highway out of the area, as they have signals every block, and three lanes of pulse flows going in each direction; constant traffic, with jackholes that want to race each other to the next stop light. It takes the better part of an hour to get the 17miles from my place, to the coastal highway north; sucking traffic.
So, I took the backroads, again. This time, things were quite different.
I came racing down this long downhill straight away that parallels what once was a bunch of Avocado trees, and, a nursery. The Avo trees had been bulldozed earlier in the year, to clear the land. Today, I found out what the cleared land was for.
I nearly crashed when trying to recognize, and, determine what i was seeing. My eyes were right on, and not deceiving me,...It was just that my mind was not allowing me to process what I was seeing at first. Then I came to a complete stop, on the road, and had a good look. Damn! My mind still was not wanting to properly process the imagery.

I did my trip to the OC and back. When I got back home, I had to grab Sarge, and we went and had a closer look later this afternoon. And, I took some pics.
This is on land that borders Camp Pendelton Marine Base; is civilian land, but, right along the border with the base. Feds and helicopters? ****.tons of them. But this thing really exists, and is as wide open as imaginable.
Its a brave new world out there.
 
Last edited:
That is the hills, just in from Oceanside; called the Sleeping Indian area (name of geologic hill formation; possible volcanic peaks; lots of them around here), or, Morro Hills. The hills just beyond, where you can see some taller antennae-like objects, is Camp Pendleton.
 
That is the hills, just in from Oceanside; called the Sleeping Indian area (name of geologic hill formation; possible volcanic peaks; lots of them around here), or, Morro Hills. The hills just beyond, where you can see some taller antennae-like objects, is Camp Pendleton.

That is some impressive acreage. I'm still like a little kid when I shop at a dispensary but then I remember how many went to prison over an herb. smdh.
 
Organic I suppose.

That area has produced lots of different crop items. The most dominant is tomatoes, lots and lots of tomatoes. So, I assume it to be of at least a food grade soil.
In this area, the most dominant major crop is citrus and avocados. Those both are regularly irrigated with fertilizer mixed into the irrigation system. What that does to the soil, regarding "organic" is beyond my guess. There was at least 10 acres of avocados that were cleared from right in that area earlier this year, in what would be an area immediately uphill, above the rows of herb.
 
Question for all you people out there growing your own. How is your crop coming along this year? Show and tell time kids. ;) This is a pic of me and my largest plant so far this year. I am 6' 2" and the plant was 5' 8" yesterday when this pic was taken, it's 5' 9" today. ;)image0.JPG
 
Back
Top Bottom