Hey VL how are things going with crossover and such, is this a very difficult thing to calculate, or does it entail a lot of trial and error, sorry for my impatience but i am really enjoying what i am learning from this site, and still thankful i ran into the Mach 1,s
Do you use a brush to put the super glue on? Do you use 1 oz per woofer?
My coating is uneven and missing at spots.
This is the same glue I use!
http://www.hobbytown.com/Shop/styrene-glue/supergold-odorless-thin-1-oz
I'm having difficulty finding the 14uf and 8.2uf caps... can I combine caps in parallel to get the correct value?
What's wrong with making it shinny?
Is the added expense of the Solan caps (vs Dayton) worth it?
videolady201 A speaker with a great design and cheaper parts can out perform a speaker with the best of parts and a poor design!:D[/QUOTE said:Did i miss somthing? you have not posted new values for caps and such on the Mach 1,s have you
Did i miss somthing? you have not posted new values for caps and such on the Mach 1,s have you
The tier 1 upgrade paper is ready for all who have an interest. It is in PDF file format and can be downloaded at the link below. Please contact me with questions.
http://66.116.167.39/mach1/tier1.pdf
Did i miss somthing? you have not posted new values for caps and such on the Mach 1,s have you
I posted the above information for Tier 1 some time ago. These are the caps they are talking about.