• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Marantz 2385 price check

Jeff M

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I have a line on a 2385. It has a few cosmetic issues, the balance slider is busted off(still works) and a ding one the bottom corner of the faceplate. No wood case, which I can make if I had one to go by. Value anyone?
 
Register to hide this ad
I would think with those cosmetic issues $400. You could hold out and find a better conditioned unit for about $5-600.
 
$400 is probably in the ballpark all the better if you can get it for less but keep in mind that the balance control is extremely difficult to find a replacement for (read that, impossible). If you happen to get it I have the case for mine, it's a little buggered up but I'm sure I could provide dimensions and pics if you like.
 
2385/2500/2600 all used the same internal slider piece so it's rather rare to find parted out but some if not in to bad shape can be opened and fixed but it all depends on the condition of said part:)
 
I was about to say dang, $400 bucks?!?! That's not want I am seeing on ebay. BUT I notice the dates. OLD THREAD! :D

Yes, slider is HARD to find. Not to mention VOLUME KNOB!!!!! A needle in haysack. I managed to get one for my 2385. I needed the slider too but mine is very fixable.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom