• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Marantz 2600 on that site!

Register to hide this ad
I don't get the reasoning behind not using the word "Ebay"...but whatever gets you through the day.

a link would have been nice too
 
I don't get the reasoning behind not using the word "Ebay"...but whatever gets you through the day.

a link would have been nice too


Just trying to be helpful since I see this model is rare and lots of folks seem to want it. I wasn't sure if it was allowed or not, including the link...now I know better. I registered a few years ago but have only visited the last couple weeks. Now I remember why I don't post a lot........sheesh!
 
Last edited:
It'll stay on ebay for many years at that ridiculous price...or at least I hope it does.
 
Just trying to be helpful since I see this model is rare and lots of folks seem to want it. I wasn't sure if it was allowed or not, including the link...now I know better. I registered a few years ago but have only visited the last couple weeks. Now I remember why I don't post a lot........sheesh!

Everything's cool man don't sweat it.:yes:I think some people go real high in the off chance someone with a lot of money looking for one of these will bite.It's happened before.
 
Back
Top Bottom