• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mark Margolis has passed. (Hector Salamanca from Breaking Bad)

Register to hide this ad
One of those great "character actors" that made every scene he was in better...RIP Dude...check under the hood first!
 
oh yeah, Gus Fring offering to pay for his employees to see a therapist after the Salamanca's visit. that poor assistant GM, felt sorry for him especially. he should try to hook up with the carwash owned by the HS teacher instead.
 
He has done a lot since I first saw him play the professional hit man in the Al Pacino led movie Scarface. RIP
 
I remember him playing a periodic recurring role in The Equalizer as an intel agency operative who sometimes helped out McCall (Edward Woodward) over the company's objections. Was a very entertaining character when he showed up there. Numerous other lesser known but excellent character actors did the same on that series. Seems many of them were based out of New York city, so you didn't see them a lot on other series that were made in LA.

I know I've seen him in other roles, but that one stands out in my mind.
 
Back
Top Bottom