• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

michell gyrodec. Help

johnny_fever

Sansui Addict. No Serious. Not Kidding.
Subscriber
A friend Is trying to figure out whats wrong with his Michell Gyrodec QC power supply. We tried contacting Michell direct but they never responded. Anyone here know where to get a schematic ? Thanks Rick
 
Register to hide this ad
A friend Is trying to figure out whats wrong with his Michell Gyrodec QC power supply. We tried contacting Michell direct but they never responded. Anyone here know where to get a schematic ? Thanks Rick

I'd try to contact Michell again. They've always been very helpful in the past. Try calling them. I've always been put through to someone who knows what they're talking about
 
Thanks...I will contact them again. I would gladly buy a SM If I could find one. I was just thinking someone here may have had one. Later Rick
 
Back
Top Bottom